Obeka Decklist Advice

{"ops":[{"insert":"I’m working on a deck… and i was wondering if anyone had any advice for cards i could add to it or cut. Here’s the link: "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://archidekt.com/decks/7806136/obeka_decklist"},"insert":"https://archidekt.com/decks/7806136/obeka_decklist"},{"insert":"\n"}]}
darkconfidnt avatardarkconfidnt 14 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I imagine "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Obeka, Splitter of Seconds"}},{"insert":" will be a lightning rod for removal, so plan accordingly. Make sure the deck doesn't strictly depend on having her connect. And/or focus on haste :)\nProtection: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Slip Out the Back"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Feign Death"}},{"insert":" \n\nWith all that evasion, you could consider other saboteur creatures (in case Obeka is removed) i.e. "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Dreamstealer"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Mordant Dragon"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Necropolis Regent"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Shadowmage Infiltrator"}},{"insert":" \n\nWhat do you want to do with your extra upkeeps? Your payoffs currently look a bit disjointed in trying to do too many disparate things... generally I recommend card advantage or mana advantage payoffs \nI like most of the Courts (to your question, I think most have decently widespread utility. If you can see yourself putting them in other decks, that seems worth it; otherwise, don't bother), "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Plargg and Nassari"}},{"insert":", and your upkeep token-makers like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Skyline Despot"}},{"insert":" b/c they'll give you board presence\n\nI'd cut "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Braids, Conjurer Adept"}},{"insert":" (too much a lightning rod and likely too little payoff), the upkeep lifegain effects ("},{"insert":{"card-link":"Palace Siege"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Creeping Bloodsucker"}},{"insert":" are the best, if you want to keep some), and probably half the equipment/auras - you have 22! (I'd nix "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Aether Tunnel"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Cloak of Invisibility"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Fear"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Fireshrieker"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Giant Strength"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Blackblade Reforged"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Infernal Scarring"}},{"insert":" to start)\n-> I like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Combat Research"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Curious Obsession"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Security Bypass"}},{"insert":" too\n-> if you are committed to the lifegain theme, you could try "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Form of the Dinosaur"}},{"insert":" though!\n\nOther ideas:\nRun Initiative cards like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Loot Dispute"}},{"insert":" to turbo through the Undercity, or Suspend cards like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Rousing Refrain"}},{"insert":".\nCard advantage: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Stolen Strategy"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Laughing Jasper Flint"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sin Prodder"}},{"insert":" "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Protection Racket"}},{"insert":" \nDefinitely more removal / interaction for your opponents - "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Tithing Blade // Consuming Sepulcher"}},{"insert":" \n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Thank you so much for the advice!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Would you guys say that the courts are a good investment?\n"}]}