Help Leveling Up my Super Friends Deck

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hey y'all,\n\nOne of the decks I'm proudest of building is my Sisay, Weatherlight Captain Super Friends deck:\n\nhttps://archidekt.com/decks/8077635/the_super_best_friends\n\nI like it mostly because it attacks on a different line than my other decks, it's the only dedicated planeswalker deck in my playgroup, and it stays in the high-power casual but not cEDH level that my pod prefers.\n\nThat said, I definitely want to level it up some and pump up the speed at which it can take off as well as making the win lines more consistent. From looking at the deck, you can probably get the vibe that it's \"cheating your way go game-changing planeswalker ultimates\" via cards like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider"}},{"insert":" , "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Deepglow Skate"}},{"insert":" , "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Doubling Season"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"The Elderspell"}},{"insert":" . It can tend to durdle a bit (though I'm sure most walker decks do), though I tend to take pretty concise turns and not hold up the table, until the turn I win, which generally sits at about turn 6-8, when I can get pretty complicated in ordering planeswalker abilities while casting spells. The \"Alternative Wincon\" in the tags generally refers to creating a favorable enough board state for myself where my opponents have to forfeit (via a "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Liliana, Dreadhorde General"}},{"insert":" ult or something similar), or just an outright win via something like a "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God"}},{"insert":" ult.\n\nSome of the cards I'm considering cutting are "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ashiok, Nightmare Muse"}},{"insert":" and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver"}},{"insert":" (I put them in, honestly, because I thought they had really cool effects and they're more pet cards than anything), "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Dovin's Veto"}},{"insert":" (it has come in handy multiple times, but it's not a game-winning card considering it's the only piece of control in the deck), "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ajani Unyielding"}},{"insert":" (it also has a game-changing ultimate, but if I get to activate it it often ends up being redundant, as I've already used some effect that has doubled the tokens on other walkers that already exist on the board), "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh"}},{"insert":" (it's an awesome card and the +2 ability has a huge amount of utility, but it's so expensive to cast that I find myself either not bothering or only playing it if I cheat it out with "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Arena Rector"}},{"insert":".\n\nI'm open to adding staple \"always good\" cards like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Rhystic Study"}},{"insert":" or"},{"insert":{"card-link":"Smothering Tithe"}},{"insert":", but I'd prefer to keep the deck a little more unique and not relying on the cards that could benefit literally any deck they go into. I'm staying away from fast mana like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Mana Crypt"}},{"insert":" or the like, just because my pod has a general rule that we don't run those cards in any given deck unless we all pull out our dedicated cEDH decks. My maybeboard has some generally good ideas, but I'm always looking for others.\n\nThanks!\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Some other considerations: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Onakke Oathkeeper"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Tomik, Wielder of Law"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"The Peregrine Dynamo"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Oath of Gideon"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Pir, Imaginative Rascal"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Urza's Ruinous Blast"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Nesting Grounds"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bloated Contaminator"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Mutational Advantage"}},{"insert":" \nSpecifically ramp: "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Farseek"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Nature's Lore"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Three Visits"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bloom Tender"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Gatewatch Beacon"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Misleading Signpost"}},{"insert":", any of the Signets or Talismans\n\nGiven that "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Sisay, Weatherlight Captain"}},{"insert":" tutors for you, do you feel like you need "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Ignite the Beacon"}},{"insert":", "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Liliana Vess"}},{"insert":", and "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Deploy the Gatewatch"}},{"insert":"?\nDo you find that 30 lands is enough? That feels really low\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"Generally I don’t have a problem with lands, considering that a) the deck has quite a bit of card draw and b) most of the deck can be run via the WUBRG tutor ability Sisay has. Generally if I can get to 6-7 lands (not too difficult) I don’t tend to have a problem with man.\n\nIn terms of tutors, I find myself mainly using "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Liliana Vess"}},{"insert":" to tutor for a finisher like "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Deepglow Skate"}},{"insert":"or "},{"insert":{"card-link":"The Elderspell"}},{"insert":", as Sisay only tutors for legendary permanents, or if I really need a board wipe I’ll get that to the top. Sometimes I just need more colors to buff Sisay, or I can get a big guy to my hand that I can’t easily fetch for. \n\nI actually cut Ugin for a "},{"insert":{"card-link":"Bloom Tender"}},{"insert":" this weekend, but haven’t had a chance to test it yet. I’m going to have to take a look at that Oath though - I have had it in my sideboard for a while but just haven’t had a chance to drop it yet. Thanks!\n"}]}