Primeval Titan not showing up when searching for cards?

b_reed43 avatarb_reed43 3 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"I try to use the search feature while building a deck, type in primeval titan, the auto finish/generate list has it on there, I click it, and no cards pop up. There are no restrictions on my search, i've refreshed the page, and other cards do load. Is this a bug? It clearly knows the card exists as it lists it there, but then doesn't pop it up when you search for it.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"By default the autocomplete will show all cards regardless of whether or not they'd be filtered out by your search settings. We do this to inform users that the card does exist on archidekt, even if it's actively being filtered out.\n\nPrimeval Titan is banned in commander, and therefor won't appear in searches where the format is set to commander/edh. I suspect that's what you're seeing. \n\nIf you want cards that are not legal to appear in search you can change the format you're filtering to to \"Any format\".\n"}]}
b_reed43 avatarb_reed43 3 months
{"ops":[{"insert":"Ah, yes thank you. I didn't realize it auto filled it to commander rules. I'm still new to the site. I didn't think to check it as it is being used in friendlies, not an actual event.\n"}]}