[Collection] Add "Group by" options to Collection view

ZeBHenri avatarZeBHenri 4 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I would like to be able to group cards by categories while viewing my whole collection. Category grouping is very useful feature when viewing decks but it seems to be missing from the Collection view. Alternatively, same could be achieved by having an easy option to add my whole collection to a deck.\n"}]}
{"ops":[{"insert":"We'll never create an option to add a collection to a deck. Most collections average around 2k unqique cards. We don't really support decks beyond 200-300 cards.\n\nI'm a bit confused by what you mean by grouping a collection. Could you elaborate a bit? \n\nThe collection is always a list of cards, so grouping should largely be the same as ordering the cards by whatever you want them grouped by, right? \n\nAs an example, if you wanted your collection \"grouped by\" a specific label, you'd just order by or filter to that label specifically. \n"}]}
ZeBHenri avatarZeBHenri 4 days
{"ops":[{"insert":"I find the category grouping helpful when thinking about deck ideas and it would be useful if it was possible to use the same grouping when looking at my entire collection. The idea behind this would be to speed up the searching process. For example when I'm looking for cards that have \"Removal\", \"Life gain\" or \"Anthem\". In essence what I'm looking for with this suggestion is to find a way to use that categorizing for my whole collection of cards and be easily able to find all potential cards that belong to a certain category.\n"}]}